This course introduces students to core and advanced theoretical and empirical approaches to understanding human motivation and emotion. Topics covered include theories of motivation, drives and instincts, consciousness and volitional behaviour, self-control and self-regulation, the function of emotions, relationships between emotion and cognition, and the regulation of emotions.
- Enrolled in Program AR506
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.