Practical experience and skills training is an important component of the preparation for independent work in psychology. The essential purpose of this practicum is to ensure that as an intern you have appropriate opportunities to apply, under supervision, the knowledge and skills acquired in the program. During this practicum you will develop skills in the range of professional and administrative activities involved in professional practice in psychology.
- Enrolled in Program AR507, AR702 or AR703
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Thompson Institute: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.