The USC postgraduate psychology programs are committed to maintaining the primacy of public safety in the delivery of the program within the education and placement environments. This is the second practicum placement in the Master of Professional Psychology program. In your internship you will work under supervision at the University for at least 150 hours. Core components of professional practice include you undertaking professional and administrative duties related to the provision of psychological care of clients.
- Enrolled in Program AR507, AR702 or AR703.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Thompson Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.