This introductory course will provide you with broad knowledge and skills needed to understand health behaviours and other health determinants. You will analyse, evaluate and communicate health information. You will explore and apply established behavioural health concepts and theories. You will analyse, generate and communicate knowledge, solutions and ideas related to health promoting factors, behaviours and evidence-based interventions that can influence health and wellbeing during a person's life.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.