This foundation course will develop your knowledge of health promotion, and skills in critiquing health promotion professional practice. You will explore the development of health promotion including professional competencies, underlying core concepts, and values and principles from critical through to selective health promotion approaches. You will apply your health promotion knowledge and skills to critique current health promotion initiatives for evidence of best practice.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.