Evidence-based practice and research knowledge and skills are essential professional competencies required to undertake effective and sustainable public health action. In this foundation course, you will develop specialised knowledge and academic skills to source, appraise and synthesise evidence for public health practice. You will explore the types and range of research approaches and designs used to create the evidence required for ethical, culturally safe and effective public health action.
- Enrolled in any Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.