This is a foundation course in which you will develop knowledge, skills and critical thinking in reading, interpreting and conducting quantitative research in the health sciences. The whole research process is considered: asking research questions, planning quantitative studies, summarising data numerically and graphically, analysis using confidence intervals and hypothesis testing, and reporting the results for an academic audience.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.