In this course you will develop knowledge, skills and critical thinking in reading, interpreting and conducting quantitative research in the health sciences. The whole research process is considered: asking research questions, planning quantitative studies, summarising data numerically and graphically, analysis using confidence intervals and hypothesis testing, and reporting the results for an academic audience.
- Enrolled in Program SC420, SC423 or any PGRD Program
- SCI110 or SCI201 or CPH261
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.