In this capstone course you will undertake a research and/or industry-based project in order to develop, refine and showcase your knowledge and command of disciplinary expertise. This self-directed project, which must be approved by the course coordinator prior to commencement, in a Social Science or Humanities field will enable you to develop skills of project development, management, coordination, negotiation and delivery. This capstone course allows you to demonstrate professional skills, academic expertise, and critical practice in a project that represents the culmination of your learning in your program or major.
- 192 units and Instructor Consent required - please contact the course coordinator
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.