In this course you will undertake a research project in order to develop, refine and showcase your knowledge and command of disciplinary expertise. This project will enable you to develop skills of project development, management, coordination and delivery. This course allows you to demonstrate professional skills, academic expertise, and critical practice in a research project that represents the culmination of your learning in your program or major.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and completed 192 units
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.