This course provides you with an overview and exploration of a range of theories which inform social work practice. You will develop an understanding of social work theory to develop skills in applying theory to understand and intervene with individuals, communities and society. You will further extend your practice philosophy and skills within these theoretical frameworks. You will be challenged to integrate your own personal perspective and societal influences when applying theoretical concepts to specific practice contexts and understand the implications of these for practices.
- Enrolled in any postgraduate program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.