With the increase of online and digital presence, the importance of security is becoming more apparent. Through this course you will learn the foundations of computer security including network security, device security and cyber security. This includes identifying the various security threats and developing ethical approaches to mitigate them.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.