This course introduces the fundamental concepts of computer programming in the context of real-time game engines. The course focusses on the essential skills and knowledge required to actively participate as a gameplay programmer in a game production environment. You will engage with and apply game programming languages and techniques commonly used in the game industry, acquiring the skills needed to communicate and work effectively in a game development team.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.