This course introduces you to both the theory and practice of narrative writing for interactive media. Theoretically, the course covers a wide range of digital storytelling platforms to explore how interactive narrative has evolved from literary history through early experiments in hypertext writing, through to the complex interactive storylines of video games and electronic books. In practice, the course explores and applies foundational aspects of narrative writing for interactive media, culminating in your individual projects.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.