As a Virtual Environmental Artist, you will construct complete virtual areas, with sub-areas and sub-components, using multi-disciplined methods. This process is based on industry practice, mimicking the operations of a game studio employee. You will be involved in the researching, referencing, and individual/group critiquing of your produced environment.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.