In this course, you will explore philosophy, psychology, personality and motives and how they are used to build characters; and explore geography and culture and how they are used to build worlds. You will also reflect on how world influences character and vice-versa. This will culminate in a documented core of your own customized characters and cultures, and a detailed description of your created world.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.