This course enables you to pursue scholarly activities in a study field of your choice. In consultation with your course coordinator and special project supervisor you will devise a project plan, undertake the related activities and report on those activities. The project will support your learning of discipline based knowledge and skills, give you in depth knowledge and skills in a particular area and help you to prepare for future research and scholarship.
- Permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.