This course allows students, in consultation with the course coordinator and supervisor, to pursue their scholarly interests in a field of study of their choice. Scholarship may take the form of, inter alia, specialist readings and reviews of literature, specialist coursework that may be available from time to time, or research projects. The scholarly activity must result in some output such as reviews, reports, presentations, or responses to examinable material. It is expected that the level of scholarship and output is equivalent to that in any corresponding level of course.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.