Human Services Field Education 1 provides the first opportunity for you to apply classroom-based learning to a human service practice context. It allows for human service values, theories, knowledge and skills to be integrated into practice in a safe, supported and supervised environment. It emphasises human service practice in an agency, demanding that you engage in what it means to work in an organisational context. It enables experience in human service methods, knowledge applied, and skills developed. Critical reflection on your practice and impact of organisational contexts will be emphasised.
- Completed 96 units in Program AR372 or AR303.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.