In all fields of social work practice, the health, mental health and wellbeing of our clients is a key focus. It is important for social workers to understand, advocate for, and apply a 'social lens' that integrates biological elements with the social, psychological, cultural, and spiritual dimensions of health, mental health and wellbeing. This unit addresses core knowledge and skills required to be effective social workers in the broader health context.
- (SCS285 or SWK266) or SWK285
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.