This is a direct skills course which covers key knowledge and skills for social workers and human services workers engaged in child, youth and family practice. This course will explore knowledge and skills necessary for working with children, youth and families from diverse backgrounds in a range of complex practice contexts such as child protection, domestic and family violence, and mental health.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Session 5, Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Session 5
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.