In this course, students explore and develop their anti-oppressive ethics, knowledge and skills in group-based practice in complex scenario-based and real life case studies. To enhance an appreciation of the interplay between the structural, cultural and nuanced interactive nature of power in professional social work practice, students will engage with immersive technologies and other creative media as appropriate.
- SWK172 or SCS272 or SCS172 or SCS180 or SCS280
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.