Master of Social Work Field Education 2 provides the final opportunity to apply the classroom based learning to a social work practice context. This placement emphasises development of your own practice framework in a social work agency context. You will have the opportunity to develop proficient beginning level skills and knowledge in one or more social work methods including your ability to effectively articulate your learning in these areas. Advanced professional development is expected through the application of social work values, theories, knowledge and skills integrated in a supervised environment.
- SWK700 and enrolled in Program AR707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.