Master of Social Work Field Education 2 provides the final opportunity to apply classroom based learning in a social work practice context, with emphasis upon the development of your own practice framework. You will have the opportunity to develop beginning level skills and build knowledge around one or more social work methods and be able to articulate your learning in these areas. On-going professional development is expected through the integration of social work values, theories and knowledge practised in a supervised environment.
- SWK700 and enrolled in Program AR707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3-1: Behavioural Science, Social Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.