Master of Social Work Field Education 2 provides the final opportunity to apply classroom-based learning in a social work practice context, with emphasis upon the development of your own professional social work practice framework. You will have the opportunity to integrate knowledge and develop graduate-level skills in one or more social work methods. You will be able to identify and articulate your ongoing learning in these areas. On-going professional development is expected through the integration of social work values, theories and knowledge practiced in a supervised environment.
- Course Coordinator Consent. SWK700, SWK705 and enrolled in Program AR707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A:Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.