This course prepares students using critical-relational communication methods to build relationships with individuals, groups and in community settings. Students will identify and reflect on interpersonal skills, personal values and practices and how these align with MSWQ program values and social work values and ethics. Assessment for this course is pass/fail and students must pass all assessment items to pass the course. Professional communication skills to work purposefully and effectively across diverse contexts and settings is required for students to progress onto field placement.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.