Many issues that the world currently faces are related to international and global dimensions. It is thus necessary that social workers understand international and global aetiology or aspects. Hence, this course equips students with relevant knowledge and skills of international and global social work. It prepares them to critically comprehend and analyse international and global issues, organisations, and conventions and policies; and in doing all these, it most importantly engages students to propose social work interventions to address international and global issues.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.