Social workers are expected to engage and work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples with specific professional knowledge, skills and ethical practice principles. Students in this course will learn to critically analyse and reflect on various issues, systems and policies that impact on the lives of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Students will reflect on personal and professional values for culturally responsive practice to engage and work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.