In this course, you have the opportunity to develop the writing and study skills necessary to manage tertiary study effectively. As well as general instruction in time management and effective reading and note-taking skills, this course introduces you to the common features of academic writing and includes how to conduct academic research at the University’s library and how to use an approved referencing system for your written assessment tasks. You will be given many opportunities to apply and develop these study and academic skills during tutorial/workshop sessions.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.