This course will cover Information and Communication Technology (ICT) competencies used in professional and academic applications. It will begin with a self-assessment of your needs and then allow you to develop expertise in the ICT tools most applicable to you and your academic and career goals. This course will use a combination of guided in-class instruction and online resources to help you gain expertise in software use. The assessment for this course will be negotiated and you will produce an exit portfolio demonstrating your new ICT skills.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.