This course is designed to introduce you to basic statistical skills for entry to academic programs at the University. By undertaking this course, you will gain an understanding of the research process and the critical thinking skills required in research and its reporting. The ability to apply statistical concepts is an essential skill for all undergraduates regardless of discipline. This course consists of one lecture per week where you will be presented with theoretical knowledge. Each lecture is followed by a tutorial, where the theoretical concepts are illustrated, reaffirmed and complemented with practical exercises.
- Enrolled in Program TP000
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.