Tourism, leisure and events (TLE) often form the most memorable experiences of our lives. They are essential contributors to the socioeconomic well-being of our communities. In this course, you will learn about the principles of supply and demand in various sectors that make up the global TLE system. You will also learn how engaging and memorable experiences drive consumer satisfaction and market competitiveness in the global TLE economy.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.