The purpose of this course is to ensure you are familiar with the core understandings in chemistry, ways of thinking and core competencies required to study science. This course is designed to develop your engagement and fascination with science. You will be introduced to chemical concepts, and how science works. You will acquire knowledge in the foundational principles of chemistry which will support your study in undergraduate chemistry and biology.
- Enrolled in Program UC103
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.