Change is the only constant in this world. To be competitive in business locally, nationally, and globally, innovation is required. Governments encourage innovation because it supports global competitiveness. This course will help you to identify and address the challenges of change by learning how to develop and apply creative ideas to identify an opportunity or solve a problem. This course will support your development of the capacity to think and act in enterprising and creative ways through the exploration of business functions. Key skills will be problem-solving, using recognised business tools, responding to a challenge, and document development. Whether you work within someone else's business or your own, understanding innovation is a valuable asset.
- Enrolled in Program UC101 or UC102
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.