Biology is the study of life. It is foundational to understanding both ourselves and our interactions with the world around us. This course is designed to develop your engagement and fascination with science. You will acquire fundamental knowledge in the principles of biology, scientific communication which will support your study in undergraduate science.
- Students must be enrolled in Program UC103
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.