This course enables you to explore theoretical knowledge and acquire practical and applied experience in a workplace setting related to your program of study. You will undertake 96 hours of structured and supervised workplace experience with a host organisation in an area of your interest. Ultimately, this course will allow you to reflect on your field of study and assess your suitability and/or interest for employment in a specific area and enhance your understanding of career opportunities.
- Permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 1, Session 2, Session 3, Session 4, Session 5, Session 6, Session 7, Session 8
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.