QTAC charges a processing fee for submitted applications. UniSC recognises that some TPP applicants may find it difficult to afford the QTAC application fee. Successful TPP applicants can apply for the Tertiary Preparation Pathway Educational Access Grant to have the equivalent of the QTAC application fee reimbursed after they commence TPP.
To be eligible for the Grant, students must:
- have nominated TPP as their first preference on their QTAC application. This process involves paying the application processing fee when you lodge the application
- be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported student (Australian citizens, Permanent Residents and New Zealand citizens) in TPP after the Census date of their first semester
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship
How to apply
Eligible students can apply for the Grant in Semester 1, Semester 2, or Session 8:
- Apply in your semester/session of entry, by completing the Application for Tertiary Preparation Pathway Educational Access Grant Application Form* and attaching the required supporting documents, including a copy of your QTAC fee receipt and Centrelink Statement (if applicable).
- Email the form and supporting documentation to email@example.com no later than the relevant semester/session's Census date.
- Students will be notified of the outcome via their UniSC student email. Payments to successful applicants will be made directly to the student's nominated bank account.
Search for answers, ask questions or contact Student Central.
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.