We're so glad you've chosen to apply!
Once you hit that hot pink button you'll be taken to the APPLY USC platform, below are some tips to help you with the process:
Note: This experience is most enjoyable with the comfort of a big screen.APPLY NOW
Sign in and locate your course
- Create an account or sign in and start your application
- Navigate to the second tab called Admissions Applications
- Select Start a Postgraduate application here to begin.
- To apply for the Graduate Certificate in Mental Health and Neuroscience select the Application Type: Short Course – applying for an Postgraduate Certificate Short Course
- To apply for the Graduate Diploma in Mental Health and Neuroscience select the Application Type: 2 – All other Postgraduate Coursework programs
Choose when you'll study:
- Select 2023 Semester 2 as when you want to start your study
- For the Graduate Diploma in Mental Health and Neuroscience you can choose between full-time or part-time study load (remember, your study load can be changed each semester).
- The Graduate Certificate in Mental Health and Neuroscience is only available to study part-time.
You can now complete your application in by following the prompts.
If you need to save your application at any point you can do so by clicking ‘save and exit’. You can then return to your application by navigating to the second tab of the Apply USC home screen called 'Admissions Applications' and scroll down to see your Applications in Progress. By clicking edit you can return to your application.
Supporting documentation is required to complete your application and is detailed within the application process. Remember, you can save your application and return to it should you need to gather supporting documentation.
We're here to help
If you've got any questions about the process please let us know.