Scholarship applications for Semester 1, 2022 are now open and will close on 30 November 2021.
Students in an undergraduate degree from low income and/or other disadvantaged backgrounds.
The University of the Sunshine Coast offers equity bursaries to assist students from recognised equity groups such as people from low socio-economic circumstances, people with a disability or ongoing health issues which affect studies, Indigenous students, refugees etc.
Apply 1 September - 30 November for Semester 1 study
Apply 1 April – 31 May for Semester 2 study
Payments are made by the end of the first week of classes in each Semester. Payments can take 2-3 days to appear in nominated bank accounts.
*Payment of this bursary can be considered for students enrolled in a part-time study load who can demonstrate exceptional circumstances beyond their control preventing full-time enrolment.
- domestic students enrolled full-time study*
- any undergraduate degree program at USC
- satisfactory academic progress (minimum GPA of 4.0)
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder; or permanent resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- other equity considerations and circumstances
- preference will be given to students who have not already completed an undergraduate qualification
- Eligible programs
- All undergraduate programs
- Number available
- approximately 500