Applications for Semester 1 2023 scholarships are now open.
Applicants will be advised the outcome of their application by close of business on Tuesday 28 February 2023.
Female students enrolled in first or second year who have experienced educational disadvantage from personal circumstances
Awarded annually to support and encourage a young woman who has experienced educational disadvantage because of their personal circumstances. Bursary payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Previous recipients of the Zonta Club of Caloundra Equity Bursary are not eligible to reapply, previous applicants to the Bursary may reapply.
Please Note: This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- female students in their first or second year at UniSC
- aged 21 years or under
- full-time student who has completed at least four courses of their undergraduate degree at UniSC
- minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0
- Permanent Resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples, or
- students with a disability, or
- students from low socio-economic backgrounds
- Eligible programs
- All programs