This scholarship is currently closed. Scholarship applications for Semester 1 2022 will open on 1 September 2021.
Female students enrolled in first or second year who have experienced educational disadvantage from personal circumstances
Awarded annually to support and encourage a young woman who has experienced educational disadvantage because of their personal circumstances. Bursary payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Please Note: This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- female students in their first or second year at USC
- aged 21 years or under
- full-time student who has completed at least four courses of their undergraduate degree at USC
- minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples, or
- students with a disability, or
- students from low socio-economic backgrounds
- Eligible programs
- All programs