Scholarship applications for Semester 1 2024 are now open and will close on 30 November 2023.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by close of business, 29 February 2024.
Female undergraduate student enrolled in a Bachelor of Business program.
Established in 2016, the Zonta Club of Caloundra Business Bursary will be awarded annually to support and encourage a mature aged student (25 years and above) who has experienced educational disadvantage because of their personal circumstances.
The award is valued at A$2,000 and paid to the student as a lump sum payment approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Please Note: This bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the bursary will not be awarded.
- female student
- mature aged student (aged 25 or older)
- enrolled full-time in first or second year of study in a Business program at UniSC
- successfully completed at least 4 courses at UniSC
- Permanent Resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples; or
- students with a disability; or
- students from low socio-economic backgrounds
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Business
- Number available