Scholarship applications for Semester 2 2023 are now closed.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by close of business, 31 August 2023.
First year students who moved from a rural area to study at UniSC.
Established in 2005 by Darcy and Heather Stevens to assist students from a rural area who relocate to attend the University of the Sunshine Coast.
The bursary will be awarded based on academic performance and active involvement in the community from which the student relocated. Preference will be given to students outside of the Sunshine Coast Regional Council area.
Please note: This bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the bursary will not be awarded.
- first year undergraduate student
- successfully completed first semester of study at UniSC
- graduated from high school in the previous 12 months
- moved from a rural area to attend UniSC
- Permanent Resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- demonstrated academic merit based on first year, first semester results
- active involvement in the community (eg. sporting groups, volunteer work)
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available