Scholarship applications for Semester 1 2023 will open 1 September 2022.
Supporting a second year, undergraduate civil engineering student.
The Greg White Engineering Scholarship will support a high achieving student from the second year of their Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours) degree with preference given to students who have relocated from regional or remote areas in order to commence their studies at USC.
The Scholarship will be paid as A$2,000 per semester for 6 semesters (3 years) of full time study for the second, third and fourth years of the program. Scholarship payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Please Note: This scholarship is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship will not be awarded.
- full-time second year undergraduate student (successful completion of 96 units)
- enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours)
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit (min GPA 5.0)
- statement detailing academic and career aspirations
- financial need
- consideration will be given to students who have relocated from a regional or remote area to study at USC
- consideration will be given to students with an interest in pavement engineering
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours)
- Number available
- 1 in 2022