This scholarship is currently closed. Scholarship applications for Semester 1 2022 will open on 1 September 2021.
Full-time students commencing a degree in the School of Business
The Rod and Jan Forrester Scholarship was established in 2001 to support a student undertaking a Business program.
The Scholarship is paid in Semester 1 of each year (A$2,000 per year for 3 years). Scholarship payments will be made approximately three weeks after the Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Please Note: This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- commencing full-time in first undergraduate program in Semester 1, 2021
- undertaking any undergraduate program within the School of Business
- graduating in 2020 from a high school in Sunshine Coast, Noosa, Moreton Bay, Somerset, Gympie, Fraser Coast or South Burnett local government areas
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- leadership skills demonstrated through academic, extra-curricular or community activities
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- Business and Information Technology
- Number available