Scholarship applications for Semester 1 2024 are now closed.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by close of business, 29 February 2024.
Full-time students commencing a degree in the School of Business.
The Rod and Jan Forrester Scholarship was established in 2001 to support a student undertaking a Business program.
The Scholarship is paid in Semester 1 of each year (A$2,000 per year for 3 years). Scholarship payments will be made approximately three weeks after the Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Please Note: This scholarship is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship will not be awarded.
- commencing full-time in first undergraduate program
- undertaking any undergraduate program within the School of Business
- graduating in the year prior to commencement at UniSC from a high school in Sunshine Coast, Noosa, Moreton Bay, Somerset, Gympie, Fraser Coast or South Burnett local government areas
- Permanent Resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- leadership skills demonstrated through academic, extra-curricular or community activities
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- Business and Information Technology
- Number available