Scholarship applications for Semester 2 2023 are now closed.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by close of business, 31 August 2023.
Female students continuing in an undergraduate program with potential to make a significant contribution to business in the Sunshine Coast Region.
This bursary was founded by the Sunshine Coast Business Women’s Network in 2007 to assist deserving local women to complete their degree at UniSC. Karen and Keith Neuendorf, who established this bursary on behalf of SCBWN in 2007, generously provided two additional bursaries in 2022 to commemorate the 15th Anniversary of the Sunshine Coast Business Women’s Network Bursary.
The Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network Bursaries support female students that are able to make a significant contribution to business in the Sunshine Coast Region, or have potential to do so.
Other selection criteria apply, including financial need and academic merit.
Please note: These bursaries are offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the bursaries will not be awarded.
- female students enrolled full-time in second year or above
- undertaking any undergraduate program within the School of Business, including Honours
- residing in the Sunshine Coast or Noosa Regional Council area
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- satisfactory academic achievement
- financial need
Please provide a statement addressing the following:
- demonstrated commitment or ability to make a contribution to the Sunshine Coast business community
- interest in becoming a member of the Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available
- Four (4) bursaries and each recipient will receive a complimentary full-year memberships with the SCBWN