Applications for Semester 2, 2020 are now closed.
Selections will be held in July/August with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by close of business on Friday 28 August 2020.
Female students continuing in an undergraduate program with potential to make a significant contribution to business in the Sunshine Coast Region
The Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network Bursaries support female students that are able to make a significant contribution to business in the Sunshine Coast Region, or have potential to do so.
Other selection criteria apply, including financial need and academic merit.
Please note: These bursaries are offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the bursaries will not be awarded.
- female students enrolled full-time in second year or above
- undertaking any undergraduate program within the School of Business, including Honours
- residing in the Sunshine Coast or Noosa Regional Council area
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- satisfactory academic achievement
- financial need
- demonstrated commitment or ability to make a contribution to the Sunshine Coast business community
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available
- Four (4)