Scholarship applications for Semester 2, 2021 will open on 1 April 2021.
Female students continuing in an undergraduate program with potential to make a significant contribution to business in the Sunshine Coast Region
The Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network Bursaries support female students that are able to make a significant contribution to business in the Sunshine Coast Region, or have potential to do so.
Other selection criteria apply, including financial need and academic merit.
Please note: These bursaries are offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the bursaries will not be awarded.
- female students enrolled full-time in second year or above
- undertaking any undergraduate program within the School of Business, including Honours
- residing in the Sunshine Coast or Noosa Regional Council area
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- satisfactory academic achievement
- financial need
- demonstrated commitment or ability to make a contribution to the Sunshine Coast business community
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available
- Four (4)