Semester 2 2021 scholarship applications are now open and will close on 31 May 2021.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application for this scholarship later in 2021.
Female students continuing in an undergraduate program with potential to make a significant contribution to business in the Sunshine Coast Region
The Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network Bursaries support female students that are able to make a significant contribution to business in the Sunshine Coast Region, or have potential to do so.
Other selection criteria apply, including financial need and academic merit.
Please note: These bursaries are offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the bursaries will not be awarded.
- female students enrolled full-time in second year or above
- undertaking any undergraduate program within the School of Business, including Honours
- residing in the Sunshine Coast or Noosa Regional Council area
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- satisfactory academic achievement
- financial need
- demonstrated commitment or ability to make a contribution to the Sunshine Coast business community
- interest in becoming a member of the Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available
- Four (4) bursaries and two (2) full-year memberships with the SCBWN for two of the bursary recipients