Selections will be held in early 2021 following Semester 2/Session 7 grade release and confirmation of final GPA.
Recognising academic excellence and achievement in the Bachelor of Medical Science program at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
The Sunshine Coast Local Medical Association (SCLMA) represents the medical profession of the Sunshine Coast and strives to encourage and reward local students for their endeavour and achievements in pursuing a career in the medical field.
Selected recipients must provide evidence to the USC Scholarships team of their confirmation of enrolment in the Griffith University Doctor of Medicine Program following their graduation from USC.
This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- students eligible to graduate from the Bachelor of Medical Science following grade release in December
- accepted and enrolled into the Griffith University Doctor of Medicine program on the Sunshine Coast
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- highest performing graduating student in the Bachelor of Medical Science based on GPA
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Number available
- Eligible students will be identified following grade release in December.