Applications for Semester 2, 2020 are now open and will close on Friday, 14 August 2020.
For Education students to gain experience in a rural or remote community.
Established in 2010 by the Tim Fairfax Family Foundation (TFFF). The aim of the Bursary is for Education students to gain valuable experience in a rural setting or remote location, as Workplace Learning and teaching experience.
- domestic students enrolled in undergraduate Education programs or a Master of Teaching
- completed and approved rural and remote application form and interview. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- undertaking a USC approved Supervised Professional Experience (SPE) in a rural or remote location
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- satisfactory completion of any Supervised Professional Experience (SPE) that has been previously undertaken
- Eligible programs
- Undergraduate Education programs and Master of Teaching
- Number available
- Numerous, depending on funding available and the demand
Up to A$2,500 (depending on duration, location and distance)
- Tim Fairfax Family Foundation Rural and Remote Education Bursary Application Form (PDF 139KB)