Applications for Semester 1 are now open and will close on 30 April 2021.
To assist female students to achieve success in their chosen field
Zonta International is a leading global organization of professionals empowering women worldwide through service and advocacy.
Awarded to a female student living in, or from the area covered by the Zonta Club of Blackall Range (ie Beerwah to Peachester, Conondale, Kenilworth, Palmwoods and Landsborough, west of the Bruce Highway, South of the Eumundi/Kenilworth Road).
The successful applicant will be expected to report back to Zonta Club Blackall Range within twelve months of being granted the Scholarship.
For more information please visit the Zonta Club of Blackall Range Inc. website.
Please Note: This bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the bursary will not be awarded.
- female student enrolled in second year or above in any undergraduate program
- must be living in, or have come from, the area covered by the Blackall Range Zonta Club (Beerwah to Peachester, Conondale, Kenilworth, Palmwoods and Landsborough, west of the Bruce Highway, South of the Eumundi/Kenilworth Road)
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- financial need
- preference will be given to students who have links to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland (from Maleny to Kureelpa)
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available
- 1 in 2021
- Applications are now open for Semester 1, 2021. The application form is available from the Zonta Club of Blackall Range Inc. by request. Please contact email@example.com to request an application form. Applications, with all supporting documentation, are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 April 2021.