Are you a current UniSC Student? Current students can learn more about these services via the Student Portal
How can Learning Advisers help?
Learning Advisers can meet with you online or in person for a one-on-one or group consultation to:
- discuss an aspect of your assignment and academic expectations, and
- help you gain study skills and work on your writing skills.
They can help you with:
- task management and analysing assignment questions,
- researching, referencing and using relevant supporting evidence,
- academic integrity,
- reading, listening and note-taking,
- academic writing, proofreading and editing strategies,
- oral presentations,
- basic computer skills such as formatting and page set-up, and
- mathematical and statistical concepts (STEM Learning Advisers).
Current students can book 20-minute appointments with a UniSC Learning Adviser for targeted advice. Appointments are available via Zoom, phone or on campus (select campuses).
Resources and workshops
Current students can explore tailored learning resources and workshops designed to enhance academic skills and study strategies.
Current students can live chat with a Studiosity educator or upload a draft of their assignment for additional feedback outside of business hours.