Gain the tools you need to reach your business goals and create positive impacts in your organisation and community.
UniSC’s Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is grounded in sustainable business principles, offering a range of courses in finance to innovation, global business, management and marketing.
No degree required to qualify.
Government funded places available.
*All eligible domestic applicants will receive a guaranteed Commonwealth Support Place (CSP). Reducing the program cost to $8,160 and saving more than 40%.
Fees are indicative for 2024 and subject to yearly government adjustments.
Choose to study 100% online, or on campus at the Sunshine Coast or Moreton Bay campuses. Or, combine the best of both worlds with blended learning options that offer more flexibility.
Graduate Certificate in
in Business Administration
Six months full-time (4 courses) or 12 months part-time
- Choose what interests you from courses in decision-making, economics, marketing, management, law, strategy and ethics ,or management informatics
- Explore current business issues and learn key functional areas of an organisation. Learn the theory but concentrate on how it is used practically in business
- Pathway to an MBA
Work towards an MBA and save with a CSP by starting with the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.
- No degree required! Applicants who do not possess an undergraduate degree but have at least three years’ relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience encouraged to apply.
- If you have an undergraduate degree and at least two years relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience are eligible.
- Candidates whose first language is one other than English must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency.
Questions about your eligibility? Please get in touch to find out more.
Enhance your career opportunities
Place management roles firmly in your sights with this program. Meet the increasing demands of doing business in today’s world. This program is skills-focused, offering practical work experience to build your management knowledge and problem-solving capabilities. Network with business leaders
Start when you are ready
With six entry points throughout the year, you can plan your studies around your schedule.
Start in January, February, April, June, August or October.
Applications are now open to start in January or February.
Secure your CSP today
Ranked #1 in Australia
in Postgraduate Business Management for Teaching Quality and Overall Education Experience
(Good Universities Guide 2023/24)
Pathway toward completion of an MBA
Start your MBA with a Grad Cert!
Learn from the best in the business
Ranked 3rd in Australia for quality
(Australian Financial Review BOSS Best Business Schools, 2022)