Financial Services has three major goals:
- To adopt a continuous improvement culture that seeks to enhance productivity, while complying with governance and accountability obligations.
- Contribute to the University's long-term viability through the strategic development of finance-related plans and major projects.
- To develop an action-oriented, success-driven culture.
Financial Services provide support to the University community in relation to:
- accounts payable and receivable
- cash and asset management
- corporate travel
- corporate credit cards
- financial information system
- reports for internal and external stakeholders
- corporate planning and projects
- financial and contract compliance
To make payments to UniSC please link to Online Payments.
For supplier information please link to Procurement.
For more information and staff details visit contact Financial Services.