- Previous University Council reports
Report on Council meeting – 20 February 2020
At its meeting held on 20 February 2020, the following matters were received/considered/noted by the University Council:
Presentation: Australian Centre for Pacific Islands Research (ACPIR)
Council received a presentation from Professor Steven Underhill, Director, of the recently established Australian Centre for Pacific Islands Research (ACPIR). Professor Underhill gave an overview of the work of ACPIR, which contributes to Pacific Islander wellbeing and sustainability through research for development.
USC 2019 Annual Financial Statements
Council resolved to approve the University’s 2019 Annual Financial Statements, as presented in Document 3.1.1
2019 December Outcomes Report of the University Consolidated Budget
Council resolved to approve the 2019 December Outcomes Report of the University Consolidated Budget, as set out in Document 4.2.1.
HR Policy Amendments regarding Human Rights
Council resolved to approve the amendments to the Equity and Diversity – Governing Policy, as set out in Document 4.4.1.
Council resolved to approve the amendments to the Anti-Discrimination and Freedom from Harassment (Staff) – Governing Policy, as set out in Document 4.4.1.
On this occasion, Council also received or noted the following:
- Regular reports from the Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor and President, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) and Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation)
- ICSC Board Report
- USC Moreton Bay Precinct Program Performance Report
- USC Operational Plan 2019-2021 Status Report
- USC Operational Plan 2020-2022
- USC Key Statistics and Performance Measures Report
- Programs accredited in 2019
- Exercise of Authorisations
- Report on Use of the University Seal
- Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Pilot Report
- Minutes and reports of standing committees of Council