- Previous University Council reports
Report on Council meeting –
4 June 2020
At its meeting held on 4 June 2020, the following matters were received or noted by the University Council:
2020 April Budget Reforecast
Council resolved to approve the 2020-2024 April Reforecast University Consolidated Budget, as set out in Document 3.1.1.
Business Continuity and Incident Management Framework
Council resolved to approve the amendments to the Business Continuity Management – Governing Policy, as set out in Document 4.1.1.
Council resolved to approve the amendments to the Critical Incident Management – Governing Policy, as set out in Document 4.1.1.
On this occasion, Council also received or noted the following:
- Regular reports from the Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor and President, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) and Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation)
- Exercise of Authorisations
- Report on Use of the University Seal
- ICSC Board Reports
- USC Key Statistics and Performance Measures Report
- Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Program Report
- Minutes and reports of standing committees of Council