All outlets are closed weekends and public holidays.
Monday - Thursday 7.30am–4.30pm, Friday 7.30am - 4pm
|Brasserie Coffee Shop||7.30am–6.30pm||7.30am–6pm||7.30am-4pm|
|Cup of E coffee cart||7.30am-6pm||7.30am-4pm||8am-12pm|
|Sports Precinct Cafe||7.30am-3pm||7.30am-3pm||7.30am-3pm|
|Library Bunker (new tenant coming soon)||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Good Bean - Piazza||7am-5.30pm||7am-5.30pm||8am-3pm|
|Cherry Blossom Express||11am-5.30pm||10am-5.30pm||Closed|
|Co Op Bookshop||8.30am-4.30pm||8.30am-3.30pm||
Semester break hours are adjusted for each break depending on maintenance and University requirements. Please check back closer to each break period for upcoming opening hours.
The University's cafes and eateries sell a range of meals, snacks and refreshments:
- The Brasserie and Brasserie Coffee Shop are located on the ground floor of the Science Building (Building I). They offer pre-made sandwiches, rolls, hot meals and snacks, coffee, drinks and juices.
- Café C is located on the ground floor of the Chancellery Building (Building C). It serves a variety of light meals, fresh salads, sandwiches and coffee, drinks and juices.
- The Sports Precinct Cafe is located on the ground floor of the Health and Sport Centre (Building T) and provides coffee, healthy snacks, sandwiches and salads.
- Good Bean is located between the Information Communications Technology Building (Building J) and the Library. Good Bean serve pre-made wraps, salads and snacks, juices and coffee.
- Cherry Blossom Tree Express are located on the Brasserie Courtyard beside Building I. Specialising in Asian cuisine, they serve sushi, noodles and Japanese curries.
- The Cup of E coffee cart is located inside the Learning and Teaching Hub (Building E) and serves Campos Coffee, pastries, cookies and other confectionery. A selection of teas and cold drinks are also available.
USC also offers a range of venue services, with venues and facilities throughout the campus available for hire. The University has sole rights to function catering on campus.
Student Services Amenities Fee (SSAF) discounts
Federal government legislation determines that funds derived from SSAF can be spent on providing food or drink to students on a campus of the higher education provider. USC is therefore provides the Student Food Subsidy at the Brasserie and Sports Precinct Cafe with students being able to purchase a main hot meal for $5.50 and other subsidised items.
Please note: A valid Student Identification card must be shown prior to payment being made.
The Village Caterer Cafe
During Semester: 7.30am–2.30pm
Easter and Summer breaks: Closed
Christmas break: Closed
Other shops and cafés are just a short walk from USC Fraser Coast.
There are also kitchenettes and a common room available for students' use.
There is a canteen located opposite the USC Gympie building in Block A of the Wide Bay Institute of TAFE (Gympie Campus).
Fridays: 8:30am - 1:30pm
The canteen is closed Saturday–Sunday and during school holidays.
Students can also access a vending machine inside the USC Gympie building and there is a student kitchen equipped with a fridge, microwave, basic cutlery and utensils, tea, coffee and milk.