(Monday 20 November 2017- Friday 16 February 2018)
|Weekends and public holidays|
7.30am–5pm (Fridays 7.30am-4pm)
|Brasserie Coffee Shop||7.30am–4.30pm||7.30am–2.30pm||7.30am-5pm (Fridays 7.30am-4pm)||Closed|
|Closed *Will be open for Staff Expo on 14 February 2018||Closed|
|Cup of E coffee cart||7.30am-6pm||7.30am-4pm||8am-12pm (from 30 October 2017)||Closed|
|Raw Energy - Sports Precinct¹||8am-2.30pm||As normal||9am-2pm||Closed|
|Raw Energy - Library Bunker||9am-3pm||As normal||Closed (from 6 November 2017)||Closed|
|The Good Bean - Piazza||7am-5.30pm||7am-5.30pm||7.30am-3.30pm||Closed|
|Co Café¹||7.30am-2.30pm||As normal||As normal (Friday 22 Dec 8am-11am)||Closed|
|Cherry Blossom Express²||11am-5.30pm||10am-5.30pm||Closed||Closed|
|Co Op Bookshop¹||8.30am-4.30pm||8.30am-3.30pm||8.30am-3.30pm (Friday 22 Dec 8.30am-12pm)||Closed|
|STA Travel||9am-5pm||As normal||Closed||Closed|
¹Co Op Bookshop, Co Cafe and Raw Energy Sport Precinct will reopen on 8 January 2018 after the University Christmas shut-down.
²Cherry Blossom will close on Friday 24 November 2017 and reopen Monday 12 February 2018.
Semester break hours are adjusted for each break depending on maintenance and University requirements. Please check back closer to each break period for upcoming opening hours.
The University's cafes and eateries sell a range of meals, snacks and refreshments:
- The Brasserie and Brasserie Coffee Shop are located on the ground floor of the Science Building (Building I). They offer pre-made sandwiches, rolls, hot meals and snacks, coffee, drinks and juices.
- Café C is located on the ground floor of the Chancellery Building (Building C). It serves a variety of light meals, fresh salads, sandwiches and coffee, drinks and juices.
- Raw Energy has two locations on campus. The main outlet is located on the ground floor of the Health and Sport Centre (Building T) and provides healthy hot meals, snacks and salads. The outlet under the Library stairs sells juices, smoothies and pre-packaged food items.
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar is located between the Information Communications Technology Building (Building J) and the Library. The Good Bean serve pre-made bagels, wraps and snacks, juices and coffee. There is also a Good Bean coffee cart in the foyer of the Innovation Centre that serves hot drinks and cold press coffee.
- The Co Café is located along side the Co-Op Bookshop and serves healthy food options from Kunara, coffee, cold drinks and convenience items.
- Cherry Blossom Tree Express are located on the Brasserie Courtyard beside Building I. Specialising in Asian cuisine, they serve sushi, noodles and Japanese curries.
- The Cup of E coffee cart is located inside the Learning and Teaching Hub (Building E) and serves Campos Coffee, pastries, cookies and other confectionery. A selection of teas and cold drinks are also available.
USC also offers a range of venue services, with venues and facilities throughout the campus available for hire. The University has sole rights to function catering on campus.
Student Services Amenities Fee (SSAF) discounts
Federal government legislation determines that funds derived from SSAF can be spent on providing food or drink to students on a campus of the higher education provider. USC is therefore continuing with the Student Food Subsidy at the Brasserie in 2017 with students being able to purchase a main hot meal for $5.50 and other subsidised items.
Please note: A valid Student Identification card must be shown prior to payment being made.
During Semester: 8.30am–2pm
Easter and Summer breaks: Closed
Christmas break: Closed
There is a canteen located opposite the USC Gympie building in Block A of the Wide Bay Institute of TAFE (Gympie Campus).
The canteen is closed Saturday–Sunday and during school holidays.
Students can also access a vending machine inside the USC Gympie building and there is a student kitchen equipped with a fridge, microwave, basic cutlery and utensils, tea, coffee and milk.